The Kaur Show
Introducing a brand new live chat show where we come together to help and inspire each other to tackle everything life throws at us!
Let us help those who do not have a voice.
39. Gender Inequality
Latest Episode Video
38. Living with Down's Syndrome
37. Menstrual Dignity
36. International Women's Day - Feeling the Power
34. Farmers Protest - Building Solidarity in the Diaspora
33. Falling in Love
32. Understanding and controlling PCOS
31. Farmers Protest Update
30. Reet, Rivaj and Virsa
29. People of the Farmers Protest
28. Princess of God Movie
27. Khalsa Fostering
26. Reflections of 2020
25. Why am I here?
24. Daughter's Fight Against Racism
23. Guru Nanak Dev Ji's Forest
22. Guru Nanak, The Saviour of the World
21. Punjab Digital Library
20. Sikh Human Rights
19. Asian and Divorced
18. My Affair with Panjab
17. Our Journey so far
16. Miscarriage & Baby Loss
15. Life Without Sight
14. Power of 3D Art
13. Human Rights & Women in Politics
12. Pakistan's First Sikh Journalist
11. British Migration to India
10. Beating Stereotypes with Music
9. Psychology of Eating
8. Traditional Sikh Music
7. Mindful Parenting.
6. Make Me Matter
5. Men's Mental Health
4. Intimidation, Power and Control
3. Status of Women in the Punjabi Society
2. Mental Health in the new normal
1. Dealing with Judgemental People
Meet The Hosts
Sikh Colouring Books
Gurinder Kaur is based in Australia and is involved in a variety of community projects.
Ranjeet Kaur, based in the UK, is the creator of the Sikh Colouring Books.
Both women are proactive in causes for their local communities and have a desire to engage and help others.
Get In Touch
Have a comment or a topic that you would like us to discuss on the show? Would you like to be on the show with us to showcase your project or discuss your experiences? Then let us know!